Anybody got results yet?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
VTEnviro,

I think the best would be to get the performance evaluation raise, then hit them with the raise for the PE license.

Then you could afford to take the gf on another vacation! :thumbsup:

Yeah, well my review is this week and I asked if we should wait for the PE results or if they would be taken into account after the fact. And my bosses response was..

"What, like a raise?" :suicide:

This after I got an 18% raise last year for doing the job of the person above me and I have continued to do part of my bosses job too!

Needless to say I am waiting on the results so that I can move on to greener pastures.

Yeah, well my review is this week and I asked if we should wait for the PE results or if they would be taken into account after the fact. And my bosses response was..
"What, like a raise?" :suicide:

This after I got an 18% raise last year for doing the job of the person above me and I have continued to do part of my bosses job too!

Needless to say I am waiting on the results so that I can move on to greener pastures.
Hmmm.....asking a boss advice about money? No offense bro but that was not the way to handle that. If you passed the PE, the ball is in your court. What do you want to stay? That is the question. Too many "bosses" down play the significance of substantial achivements in order to save payroll (you can quote me there).

I got into work and checked Ga's licensing website, of course. 22 new engineers since yesterday! :eek: Is it today? My heart is racing when I sort by profession, then by PE number.

All 22 were by comity (from other states). Darn it. :( It seems right though since the board met on Tuesday and probably voted those in, then they were added to the system on Wednesday. I'm sticking with my original prediction of passing results to be on the website tomorrow or Monday. :prayers:

Latest posts

Back