Anticipated Results Date

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For California PE exams, here's what I've been able to dig up.

October 2014:

- NCEES news "Update on October 2014 results" was posted on their website on Tuesday, 12/16/2014, at 7:45am EST
- NCEES result emails were sent to CA examinees the same afternoon (Tuesday), a little under 6 hours later

October 2015:
- NCEES news "Update on October 2015 results" was posted on their website on Monday, 12/14/2014, at 11:21am EST
- NCEES result emails were sent to CA examinees the next afternoon (also a Tuesday), a little over 27 hours later

It's known that CA BPELSG only updates their online license database once each day, Monday through Friday. It is assumed that CA BPELSG will want new license information to be available online the same day that exam result emails are sent out. It's also known that the registration window for April 2017 opens on 12/12, so we'd have to know prior to that if we need to retake the exam.

Accordingly, this is my prediction: NCEES will release exam results to CA BPELSG on Monday, 12/5; CA BPELSG will update their online database the same day; NCEES result emails will be sent out to CA examinees on Tuesday, 12/6, the same day CA BPELSG's website update from 12/5 goes live.
73620069.jpg

The Texas Surprise will delay results by at least a week. You're looking at the week of the 19th earliest. It's not time to start drinking heavily yet.

I know a higher level employee at NCEES. This is what they said when I asked if we should expect results this week. Best thing to do is just wait unitl NCEES emails saying results are ready.

Capture_II.PNG

I know a higher level employee at NCEES. This is what they said when I asked if we should expect results this week. Best thing to do is just wait unitl NCEES emails saying results are ready./monthly_2016_12/Capture_II.PNG.b97b3d4b7bc46b00052deaa34a690e45.PNG
The trolling level is over 9000.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I'm guessing it'll either be tomorrow or next Tuesday. At least for California.

Just speculation though.
I'm really hoping for tomorrow! I'd like to stop worrying about it!

Back