Anticipated Results Date

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are a range of emotions that I have felt over a very short period of time.

Question for those who took in April...were there any indications in the day prior to the results coming out? Full moon? Your pet speaking in tongues? Thinking you're out of dish soap but then you try and try and realize you had the precise amount needed to run just one more load?

Question for those who took in April...were there any indications in the day prior to the results coming out? Full moon? Your pet speaking in tongues? Thinking you're out of dish soap but then you try and try and realize you had the precise amount needed to run just one more load?
I knew I failed the April exam as soon as I walked out of it so I was not too concerned about when results came out. Just got the email from NCEES one day and boom failed it. 

Perhaps they are strengthening the site before all of us October examines try to break the NCEES site with the F5 key? We should have a good idea of where things are once Vermont posts their meeting minutes from today.

I'm not sure why you'd have to take the page off line to load the results. I've created websites in the past and you can edit a web page while the current version is still available to the public.

I'm not sure why you'd have to take the page off line to load the results. I've created websites in the past and you can edit a web page while the current version is still available to the public.
Sure but there is a difference in traffic and resulting consequences between a nationwide exam authority and your blog about DIY Clothing for American Girl dolls.

Perhaps they are strengthening the site before all of us October examines try to break the NCEES site with the F5 key? We should have a good idea of where things are once Vermont posts their meeting minutes from today.
What do you suspect is the FOS for refreshes in early December? 3.0 or only 1.5?

Are we to take the peak week of traffic compared to the annual weekly average? NCEES could make a question out of this...As long as I don't have to answer another NCEES question I'd be cool with it. 

Are we to take the peak week of traffic compared to the annual weekly average? NCEES could make a question out of this...As long as I don't have to answer another NCEES question I'd be cool with it. 
Please don't discuss exam questions on this board!!

Sure but there is a difference in traffic and resulting consequences between a nationwide exam authority and your blog about DIY Clothing for American Girl dolls.
I thought we agreed not to discuss that here.

Here is just some info I've dug up while pulling my hair out over the past month waiting for results. Average is 53 days, which would give us results on 12/20/16. However, that 42 is a wild card, which would give us results on 12/9/16. AHHH I can't take waiting any longer!

Results Date

Test Date

Duration

1/4/2011

10/29/2010

12/19/2011

10/28/2011

12/17/2012

10/26/2012

12/17/2012

10/25/2012

12/15/2014

10/25/2014

12/11/2015

10/30/2015

April 2016 exam was 4/15/2016 and Released on 5/19/2016 (34 days quickest EVER!). So all directions and INTEL leads to next week 12/8 or 12/9 which would put it at 41/42 days. :mail-296:

Back