An engineer's Christmas Game

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just found out what I'll be doing while waiting for exam results.

Oh man. I have no idea why that's so fun...

Just finished! :D

Time 2491742 (Kinda ran errands and did house work half way through :oops: )

598 Santas x 10000 (poor Santa!)

Resources used 8471742

Got it. Finished with 619 Santas used, time 2430517

Resourced used: 8620517

Last edited by a moderator:
I used 839 santas... mostly because my son was watching and thought it was really fun to see the Santas fly like crash dummies...

I'm getting better, but level 35 keeps nailing me. The only "strategy" I have found so far is to get the small snowball in the chimney first, and then just pound in the Santas until one finally goes through, but that eats up a lot of Santas....

705 Santas used, could have knocked off a hundred of those or so on the snowman one.

Got the snowman now: Get the medium ball in the chimney, all by itself, then fire away all your Santas off screen until there are none left. If you then hit the medium ball 2-3 times, hard, it will roll away and get stuck between the chimney and ramp. It doesn't work if there are any Santa's piled up at the ramp. I've been able to do this with about ~50 Santas three times now.

(hey, they're making us work on Christmas Eve, why not?)

I was able to pile Santas behind either the big or medium snow ball (I forget which) and ramrod that sucker off the chimney. Screw strategy. Sometimes brute force works better in this game.

^I got it to work once that way, after close to 75 santas, but 19 out of 20 times the big or little ball would just get stuck in the chimney with the other ball firmly wedged against it, leaving me screwed.

358 Santas...

Time: 1365389

Resource used: 4945389

where do you get the stats? I haven't finished yet and I'll bet I used 1000 santas.

At the end of the game. Level 36 is the last one, I think. (and it's easy)

I've been enjoying Turbo Santa today. The best I can get is around 155,000 feet, or about half what it takes to get onto the high score board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back