Amazon Link - Please read..

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just did my part - ordered all the Christmas presents for my 12 nieces and nephews using the EB amazon link. :Banane55:
I'm a little alarmed as to why you would chose that emoticon to go with that statement. :eek:hmy:

Yeah - that's me in the front, getting the banana from behind.

[SIZE=medium]CSB- The % actually changes based on how many items are purchased during the given month. So a slow month it may be 2-3% and month like December usually garner 6%. And then some of the agreements with Amazons “sub contractors” have lower percentages… So far this month the commission is $36.00. Every penny helps![/SIZE]

Laptop screen ordered. Thanks!!!!!!!!

If this works out fine will order another screen to fix my son's laptop. Want to try mine first.

^ I just did 2 of those repairs last month. Went seemlessly. Though one of them actually needed another component, the cathode display driver board. Also cheap relatively easy to replace.

I did use the link to buy a couple of things last week. But something is weird. Is it supposed to ask me a password for EB or something? It went straight to my Amazon account.

Back