ALASKA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Y

YANOS

Don't know how many alaskans are on this board, but I got a confirmation that results were being sent out today.

Oh, and they let me know that I passed the FE! (3.5 years out of college, first time)

Drink up!

Last edited:
Don't know how many alaskans are on this board, but I got a confirmation that results were being sent out today.
Oh, and they let me know that I passed the FE! (3.5 years out of college, first time)

Drink up!
What a warm feeling ahhh? Congratulations on your FE. Closer to tge goal. Stay here at EB. You will find a lot of help and good advices that will surely be useful toward your PE.

Now, forget obout everything and enjoy you achievement.

Drink up!

Congrats! I hope I can say the same!

What a warm feeling ahhh? Congratulations on your FE. Closer to tge goal. Stay here at EB. You will find a lot of help and good advices that will surely be useful toward your PE.
Now, forget obout everything and enjoy you achievement.

Thanks a lot!

I'll be stickin' around for sure.

Back