Alabama PE Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah, results can't come soon enough. I am so ready to know whether Christmas will be merry or miserable.

I am wondering if we will get them before christmas. Since the exam was a week later. I think they came around the 16 last year. Goodluck!

Alabama is all over the place. In Dec. 2007 (when I took the exam), we were one of the first states to get letters. Since then, it's been lagging behind a week or so.

Check the website. They'll change the blue box on the home page when results come in. Once it's changed, it will take usually about 2 days after that to get your letter.

Hope you all did well!

(Even is Auburn is a bunch of cheaters.)

Alabama is all over the place. In Dec. 2007 (when I took the exam), we were one of the first states to get letters. Since then, it's been lagging behind a week or so.
Check the website. They'll change the blue box on the home page when results come in. Once it's changed, it will take usually about 2 days after that to get your letter.

Hope you all did well!

(Even is Auburn is a bunch of cheaters.)
Atleast our cheaters play for four quarters.

my wife just called from home and I got my results also. I passed!! I'm glad that is over.. haha

I'm in northern AL and we had to wait ALL weekend.

Brian

I live in Marietta, Georgia and finally got my results in the post on Jan 3. I was delighted to read that I had passed my civil PE and on my first attempt.

Congratulations to everyone who passed and best of luck to those having to retake in April.

have any of you folks who got your results last Friday received the letter back with license number yet? I was curious how long that might take. I didnt get my results up here in the northern part of the state until this past Monday.

Back