Ahhhh....the day after...

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I already received my number for Texas, so I'm official now :D It is weird seeing PE after my name now.

I joined 7 years ago and never had a business card to date, since for some stupid reason I believed that as long as I don't have a PE its not worth having them. Now that I have a PE, I don't think I will want a card anymore.

i say this in a non-pompous way, it looks good on a business card! now to decide if you're going with "P.E." or "PE". i went with P.E.

Last edited by a moderator:
I already received my number for Texas, so I'm official now :D It is weird seeing PE after my name now.

I joined 7 years ago and never had a business card to date, since for some stupid reason I believed that as long as I don't have a PE its not worth having them. Now that I have a PE, I don't think I will want a card anymore.

i say this in a non-pompous way, it looks good on a business card! now to decide if you're going with "P.E." or "PE". i went with P.E.

It actually sounded modest to me

Did you pay your money this morning? When did you receive your number? Just now? I paid very soon after they fixed the link. Hoping mine comes anytime!
Yeah that's what I did too. If you go back to that link and sign in, it will give you your number.

Did you pay your money this morning? When did you receive your number? Just now? I paid very soon after they fixed the link. Hoping mine comes anytime!
Yeah that's what I did too. If you go back to that link and sign in, it will give you your number.
What link, I had the number in the email that TBPE sent out to me today morning.

What link, I had the number in the email that TBPE sent out to me today morning.
https://engineers.texas.gov/status

The email I received this morning had a long reference number, but nothing that looked remotely like a TBPE registration number. According to the downloadable roster this morning, the last license granted (prior to the flood today) was 118590. I'm a few after that.

The email I received this morning had a long reference number, but nothing that looked remotely like a TBPE registration number. According to the downloadable roster this morning, the last license granted (prior to the flood today) was 118590. I'm a few after that.
In the e-mail that you got was the reference number right at the bottom on top of the attachments

After I paid the fee, I logged back in at that link and this is what it told me (I'm omitting PE number obviously)

"Our system indicates that your PE license was successfully issued and that your PE number is 118XXX. Please log in to ECHO to manage your license."

Last edited by a moderator:

After I paid the fee, I logged back in at that link and this is what it told me (I'm omitting PE number obviously)

"Our system indicates that your PE license was successfully issued and that your PE number is 118XXX. Please log in to ECHO to manage your license."
Happy days for you ahead & I'm glad - but now come on VA!

Happy days for you ahead & I'm glad - but now come on VA!
I'm pullin' for you Dirt Girl! Us Geotechs gotta have each other's backs!

Now that you guys/gals have passed please feel free to make a donation to this board. RG would greatly appreciate and it will help to make sure this site stays around for future exam takers.

South Carolina LLR folks sent me an email back after I inquired as to when the license data will be posted for public viewing - they anticipate tomorrow.

Congratulations to ALL!

(I had 2 beers)

Back