AASHTO Green book

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IndyEngineer

Reaction score
Can somebody please share AASHTO Greebook and Roadside Design Guide (soft copy)

Thanks

Does anyone have a electronic copy of the 2004 green book? If so my email is [email protected]. I have the 2001 copy but I think I might need the 2004 instead.
See below

you're going to have to find a hard copy somewhere
You are going to want to get a copy of the 2004 Green Book for the exam and unfortunately you are probably going to have to buy it or borrow a hard copy from somewhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone have a electronic copy of the 2004 green book? If so my email is [email protected]. I have the 2001 copy but I think I might need the 2004 instead.
You are going to have to bite the bullet like everyone else. Think about it this way. The small investment of buying the green book will become an investment that will pay dividens in your career.

I took the PE exam this past April and there were a lot of questions that required the use of green book. Simply put it is the most important book for the transp folks. Its an important book to have even after you have passed the exam if you are working in transportation.

Yep, that is an important book. I borrowed one from work, but if you can't do that you'll need to buy it. I had to use it for several questions.

Back