A mail from eet - Doest it means I failed the CA PE exam?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alc6182

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Today, I recieved a mail from "Engineering and Education training" company, posted on December 5th, about their course in California Seismic exam. Does it mean that I have failed the exam? Does CA board sell the results early to the third party companies?

I would be more than happy, if you share your ideas/experience on this, as I feel like, very bad :mellow: .

A.

doesn't mean anything. I passed my pe 6+ yrs ago and i still get stuff in the mail about study stuff for the PE exam

Thank you buddy! Not that I aced the exam, but being hopeful til the last moment is kinda better ...

me too...i passed my PE last year and still receive propaganda to be prepared for the PE.

Hey Guys,

Today, I recieved a mail from "Engineering and Education training" company, posted on December 5th, about their course in California Seismic exam. Does it mean that I have failed the exam? Does CA board sell the results early to the third party companies?

I would be more than happy, if you share your ideas/experience on this, as I feel like, very bad :mellow: .

A.
I feel your pain but there's no point in trying to read the tea leaves. You'll find out in the next couple of weeks (hopefully) but you definitely won't get any clues before the results are released.

Back