A case of the Monday's

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would spend the money and get the snowblower.. we all know there is no equality in the shoveling of snow! (mans work) :D

I was thinking that it was a good workout and that I have been getting stronger, but the truth is I spend all of Sunday and Monday on the couch in pain because of it.  

Definitely getting a snowblower for next winter.  I'm hoping that the rest of this winter is pretty light.  This weekend there wasn't so much in the way of fresh snow (about an inch) but I **** near killed myself scraping the hard pack off the driveway from the previous ~30 inches, which was packed down to about 2-3 inches of some amazingly strong, ceramic-like form of snow.  It was coming off in big plates, 20-40 pounds at a time that i had to huck up over my head to get them on top of the snow piles surrounding my driveway.  Hoo ah!

Its just not a real good motion for people our age to have to endure.. we have had an easy peasy winter thus far (even though supposedly march is the snowiest month).

Yes, I remember getting 3 footers in March as a kid in Denver. But at least for you guys you could plausibly just wait for smaller storms to just melt off.  Here, you have to remove it or it's there until April.

a1ynl0pybpt11.jpg

Back