35 days till Results....little more than a month

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just checked the VT database. It looks like a fairly even split between those issued in June and July.

There are so few examinees here, that its hard to tell a spike in new licensees vs. what would normally be there from renewals and reciprocity licenses. :dunno:

I have talked to other engineers who have recently passed. They said usually anyone who passes will be put on the licensee lookup webpage about a week before you get the letter.

My assumptions about the first week June are based off of the "issue date of the April passers. Now there is a possibility that those April passers might not have found out until July even though the licenses were issued on June 5th, 6th, etc.

"licensee lookup webpage" What is that? Does that mean the headhunters will soon find us?

your states board of PE & Surveyors, probably have a public list of all PE's. Anyone can search it. Take a look around your states Licensing Board website. In Georgia its located under the Secretary of States Website

Depending on the state, some states will list new PE's in the search before you get a letter in the mail.

Georgias "PE Web page"

Here it's the Office of Professional Regulation, under the Secreatary of State.

They have a look-up page too. You type name and license in and they return a list of names. I guess once early June comes around, I'll pound that site every day.

Part of me doesn't wanna find out. So SCPE...can you post a link to the SC website that has the passers listed one week before they are mailed?

If I find out that I fail and get angry and delete the board , I am just aplogizing in advance

Well, I'm pretty sure I failed it so I don't think I will be too disappointed. I've been trying to keep my hopes low.

:ruh:

Yeah, but the exam was taken on April 15th, so there for give ten days

we might get the results on June 15th.

Did some research this morning on the "other" site. Now this is for Florida, results came in on December 28/29 for the October 2006 exam. So the Florida test takers have June 28 to look forward to. Any other thoughts out there?

People on "the other board"'s site were reporting results in Louisiana around June 6th last year. I hear the exam was on April 15th last year. So they got the results about 9 days less than 2 months from the exam. Correlating that to this year, 9 days less than 2 months would be about June 12th. For some factor of safety, I figure move that to the end of that week, which brings me to Friday, June 16th.

I am just going to be nervous from about June 5th through the 16th (or until I get the results). As a matter of fact, this discussion is making me nervous! :D

Ed

mailbox.gif

Latest posts

Back