Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No offense taken, just wasn't sure what part you questioned.
I'm also incredibly impatient and need to know if it's time to start hitting the books again... feeling more confident about the state exams with each day, and less confident about the national exam with each day.

I'm not here to convince you personally, bruh. Just passing on what I found out. Whether or not you believe me is entirely up to you and not something I'm going to lose any sleep over (waiting for the results, on the other hand...). 

The NCEES rep closed the chat window on me before I had a chance to copy it, but feel free to ask them yourself. In reference to the attached image, I've had one of those for over 20 years now. Just sayin'.

View attachment 8881
I mean, it basically says that if you click the pending link on the NCEES dashboard...

So CA says results imminent; NCEES says states are yet to receive results. What have we learned from this, am I missing something?

I would imagine NCEES has a pretty good idea of when they intend to release the results, but aren't about to tell all of us peons.
At this point I expect them to send an email telling us it's all done and decided but will be taking a vacation for a week to give themselves a pat on the back for a job well done then release upon return. 

I love how all the trolling and spamming has put everyone so on edge people are questioning information the NCEES has been saying themselves for over 6 weeks. 

At this point I expect them to send an email telling us it's all done and decided but will be taking a vacation for a week to give themselves a pat on the back for a job well done then release upon return. 
I had a contract manager do that once, except she didn't actually submit it, so my funding lapsed and I was laid off for the month she was out. Good times in Cleveland.

"Any time now" doesn't mean anything. Statistical evidence is more reliable. Look for results next week.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

#bruh

main-qimg-6d3c36d8dcc884a2756db75b99a4b568

[SIZE=11pt]"The website was reviewed today and the results were not listed at this time."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]this was my response from the AZ board[/SIZE]

Back