25 Days to Go! How do you feel about it?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SPSUEngineer

Civil Site Engineer
Reaction score
Is anyone else out there getting burned out on studying? I keep trying to find motivation but I'm tired of spending my free time studying. Guess I just need to suck it up and keep going. Its kind of discouraging because there is so much material! It seems like I'll never feel good about this thing. I just have to hope I've brushed over enough material to have a good day come April 24. I guess some of it is pure luck....a matter of getting problems like the ones you worked, etc.

Is anyone else out there getting burned out on studying? I keep trying to find motivation but I'm tired of spending my free time studying. Guess I just need to suck it up and keep going. Its kind of discouraging because there is so much material! It seems like I'll never feel good about this thing. I just have to hope I've brushed over enough material to have a good day come April 24. I guess some of it is pure luck....a matter of getting problems like the ones you worked, etc.
Ya I feel real burnt out. Theres so much to cover its impossible to master it all. I've been studying since September and don't feel very confident at all. Thank god its open book but I'm probably going to run out of time.

Hey, guys. Just do the very best you can. If you need a day or even a weekend off, take it. But finish studying strong. You want to make absolutely sure that you do everything possible so you will never have to take the exam again. I know how hard it is to keep going. That's why I'm cheering for you. I know how exhausted you are. Come on! Keep it up and get to exam day knowing that you are as prepared as possible.

I try to do some things in off times to keep me going, I do feel burned out as well. I rode my motorcycle to Maibu to hang out and study for a while and it helps. I think the studying has paid off, I am going through the question in all the sections and see to be able to work alot of them.

thanks for the encouragement mAry! I'm trying to change things up also to stay interested....places I study, times, etc.

It does feel overwhelming at times. I'll never be able to master it all or even come close but I will give it my best shot.

I did not study for last two weeks.....now I have alot of catch up!

Back