2020 Football (NFL / NCAA)

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They haven’t picked up a qb yet I don’t think? Maybe they are gonna pick up Scam newton?
If the Bengals are going to jump feet first into the Joe Burrow era, it wouldn’t hurt my feelings if they picked up Andy Dalton. He really is a good guy and I’d like for him to have a chance to finish on a decent team. I know people say he’s a mediocre QB, but I really think he was decent when he had a better team around him.

https://www.si.com/nfl/titans/news/tennessee-titans-mike-vrabel-2020-nfl-draft-scene

The dude with the impressive mullet is his son wearing his Pro Bowl jersey.  The other dude is a family friend who was going to wear his Atlanta Braves "Mr. Freeze" inspired costume for his HS baseball games this season, but saw this as his only opportunity  to sport it.

That is definitely an impressive mullet.
now I understand (as a father who also has their adult kids home that should be away at college) the look on his face..

Denver sports news is all a buzz with talks of a trade of Aaron Rogers to Denver? 

Wish Kfox was here so we could talk shit about the packers!

read that the Chargers and Rams are looking to play at the new Las Vegas Stadium in the Fall, that would be pretty crazy & cooler if you lived there and could actually go to all the different games ( they said likely 2 in one weekend)

apparently no games in the new Rams stadium expected this season..

Yikes the Lions have the best record in tomorrow’s games at 4-6.

No wife or kids for T-Giving this year. Kids at grandparents/moms and wife ended up getting sent to Oregon for work. Does sound kind of cool though...they’re on campus doing ‘Rona testing for the Oregon-Oregon State game. 

So she won’t get to se any defense?

are you going to Denny’s or are you making something? Hope you get some turkey somehow!

😄

Not sure how it works, but she’ll actually be home tomorrow and the game is on Saturday. I’m not sure if they test all the ESPN people on the way in and then forbid them from having any outside contact or what.

I was more worried about her. Testing was supposed to be Wed. and Thur. but the ESPN producer told all his people to sign up for Wed. so wife’s crew wouldn’t have to work on thanksgiving. Nice idea, but that meant that, instead of keeping busy at work, she was stewing alone in her hotel room. ESPN guy said they could grab some food when the caterers showed up so at least she got to eat. Talked to her this morning and she was pretty upset even though she was only gone for 3 days. Didn’t help that our anniversary was today too.

I was fine. Would have been better if she were home, but I went over to moms for thanksgiving. 

did anyone watch that Broncos game with a practice squad WR playing QB?

I was intrigued and maybe hoping for a Cinderalla story but that was pretty bad - I was hoping they would run the Power Option or something but that thing got ugly, could have got some dudes hurt..

giphy.gif

did anyone watch that Broncos game with a practice squad WR playing QB?

I was intrigued and maybe hoping for a Cinderalla story but that was pretty bad - I was hoping they would run the Power Option or something but that thing got ugly, could have got some dudes hurt..
Yeah, I'm a big Saints fan, but that game wasn't any fun. No glory in winning a game against a disabled team.

Washington beats the Steelers

Giants beat the Seahawks 

Eagles beat the Saints

NFC East is wild  

Latest posts

Back