2016 results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks ekevitz .  That makes a lot of sense.  Have you cracked open your champagne yet or were you expected it?
I didn't expect it at all. I graduated in 2004 and went into scheduling. I have been eligible to take the test for a long time but didn't think I could pass since I didn't practice much that is on the exam. Thankfully it only took one try and now I wish I hadn't waited so long but this goes as a top 3 event in my life behind getting married and having kids. I am BEYOND happy.

I didn't expect it at all. I graduated in 2004 and went into scheduling. I have been eligible to take the test for a long time but didn't think I could pass since I didn't practice much that is on the exam. Thankfully it only took one try and now I wish I hadn't waited so long but this goes as a top 3 event in my life behind getting married and having kids. I am BEYOND happy.
From another scheduler... Congratulations. 

I did license lookup on DPOR for VA and there is my name. Professional Engineers license! After being eligible to take the test for 6+ years, I finally got the guts to take the test and I passed on my first try. Congrats to all who passed!
Here's hoping they're not done posting new PEs yet...

What do you mean "scheduling"?  
I work for the Virginia DOT and worked creating Project CPM Schedules, reviewing contractors schedules, a lot of claims work and contract law. Now I am a construction manager with VDOT but still don't do most of the things that were on the Construction exam. Thankfully I have always worked under a PE who cared about making sure I got qualifying experience and supported me working towards my PE.

Now that a few more states have gotten results in I am curios to know if anyone didn't pass the WRE or Environmental Exam, but did get the  NCEES survey email entitled: "Environmental engineers needed for online survey"

Hawaii just released our results. Civil Construction third try, PASS!!! To all of those who didn't pass this go around, keep your heads up. One big piece of advice and recommendation is to sign up for a review course. I took the EET course web on-demand and I know for sure that, that was difference between this go around and the last two. If anyone is on the edge about getting the course, just do it. The upfront cost will pay for itself in the end. 

Hey, Mondays really aren't that bad, lol!

I know! It really sucks! Should I have the board re-check my score?
Unless you feel you had some questions improperly read because you failed to fully erase incorrect answers, I don't see how its worth it.  Its a scantron, and on their frequently asked questions page they even mention that they have never had a re-check result in a change from failing to passing.

For the one other person that might be browsing this forum and waiting for the DC exam results.

The board just confirmed on the phone they would release by Friday. It seems likely we may be waiting for the monthly meeting on Thursday.

Does it really take them 3 to 5 weeks to issue a license # after the result is post in NCEES for New York State Professions? Anyone knows?

Latest posts

Back