2016 results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to go with they have no clue what they are talking about due to the quarterly release of a bi-annual exam. The results have been released before the end of May in the past. sadly it might not be today.
That's odd.  I had to call LARA a couple times in the past and other than having to wait 30-45 minutes on hold every time, the people I eventually got through to seemed pretty knowledgeable with regards to the PE.  Seems like they are pretty short-staffed, perhaps they had a part-time resource helping out that was not as in-the-know...

Hoping we get results soon.

Doesn't look like any other OR folks posted on here,  but our results came out yesterday morning also. 

Second time Mechanical here, finally on the Pass Team. What a feeling compared with a few months ago...  

Transportation guys how did you do what is the heightest fail score?

Hey folks, when I go to the NCEES website, it says that my results are "pending", but when I go to my state licensing board website and look myself up, I am there with a license number!  

Does that mean I passed?!?!

VA has posted new professional engineers to the DPOR site.  Found my name on their at about 1230 this afternoon.

VA has posted new professional engineers to the DPOR site.  Found my name on there at about 1230 this afternoon.

Hi VTHokie, does that mean you passed?   Is it common to give a license number before results are released?  

I am not sure if it is common, but I know in the fall my co-workers heard from NCEES before the state posted their license numbers on DPOR.

Got email from NCEES today PASSED will take up to 10 days to hit LLR  this is for SC 

I did license lookup on DPOR for VA and there is my name. Professional Engineers license! After being eligible to take the test for 6+ years, I finally got the guts to take the test and I passed on my first try. Congrats to all who passed!

VAHokie and ekevitz,

Does youe NCEES results still say "pending" even though you have a license number?  Thanks!

Thanks!  Do you have a hunch when it will change?  Does that mean you passed for sure?

Got email from NCEES today PASSED will take up to 10 days to hit LLR  this is for SC 
@Buddha congrats

I did license lookup on DPOR for VA and there is my name. Professional Engineers license! After being eligible to take the test for 6+ years, I finally got the guts to take the test and I passed on my first try. Congrats to all who passed!
@ekevitz congrats to you too.

Thanks!  Do you have a hunch when it will change?  Does that mean you passed for sure?
My hunch is that someone is manually adding in the names of the passing engineers. I bet that until they finish adding all the names then they will let NCEES release the results on their page. Just my opinion.

Hey folks, when I go to the NCEES website, it says that my results are "pending", but when I go to my state licensing board website and look myself up, I am there with a license number!  

Does that mean I passed?!?!
Do you have another license with that state? If not, I'd say it's a pretty good sign!

If I had a license in another state, I would probably be applying via Comity and not taking the test, but good question though.

Latest posts

Back