2016 Holiday Season

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is not any reindeer and it hardly ever snows, and the temperature is 84

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn Libs and their fake green energy!

918d1149de0e8d0f64f3d1f26ef15a88.png

SOOO glad chanukah  is 8 days!  I haven't gotten my lazy ass to hallmark to get a card.  
I got one too few cards... The card that was going to go to the boyfriend (the Jewish half of the relationship) got sent to his brother, and the other two are for his mom and his aunt and uncle.

Last edited by a moderator:
On ‎12‎/‎19‎/‎2016 at 4:32 PM, thejulie_PE said: skyrim! i also love the lego games. puzzles make me happy!
I got stuck in Skyrim.[emoji20]  And all the saves are in the same time....didnt have the motivation to fix it yet.
I'm stuck toooooooooo ????

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

On ‎12‎/‎19‎/‎2016 at 4:32 PM, thejulie_PE said: skyrim! i also love the lego games. puzzles make me happy!
I got stuck in Skyrim.[emoji20]   And all the saves are in the same time....didnt have the motivation to fix it yet.
I'm stuck toooooooooo ????Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
At work or in the game?

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

I got stuck in Skyrim.[emoji20]   And all the saves are in the same time....didnt have the motivation to fix it yet.
I'm stuck toooooooooo ????Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
At work or in the game?Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
??????

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Well the $250 millennium falcon drone made one lap around the back yard, never got more than 2 feet off the ground and died. It has already been returned to the store.  I see they have them now for sale for $100.00 bucks, its total crap, thought it would be sort of a fun "toy" for high school age kids, and the middle aged kid who lives in the house, but we just cant have nice things!

We had a new experience this Christmas Eve.  I got the boys a couple of Colman trail bikes.  They have had a couple of fourwheelers for a year, so they are used to offroading a little bit.  My 12 yr old had ridden for 30 min or so when as he was coming to a stop, the bike started to fall and he bailed.  The bike was nearly stopped, in muddy grass and he slowly fell off the side.  The bike didn't fall on him.  It was very undramatic, but when he hit the ground it was obvious he was in pretty bad pain.  He said it was his leg, but there was no tear in his pants.  Without getting too graphic about what i saw when I looked at his leg, he tore a 4" gash in his thigh that went about 2" deep.  Almost no blood.  The nearly empty ER had him put back together with 22 stitches and on our way in less than 2 hrs.  I went back and tried to recreate the accident, but can't.  I have no idea how it happened or how to keep it from happening again.  Good thing is it didn't scare him from riding.  I think he would have been back on that day if I hadn't stopped him.  Funny thing was, I barely stuck my finger that morning with a knife opening gifts.  My tiny cut bled more than his 4" gash did.  This year motorcycles, knives, rockets and guns.  Next year, teddy bears and bubblewrap. 

Back