2016 Holiday Season

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last time my daughter spent more than 30 minutes outside here, her earlobes turned black two days later.

Besides, the snow is too dry to make anything with.

Besides, I picture myself playing with the PS4 more than them.
If you like narrative type games, Uncharted 4 was AMAZING. (I don't play, but I watched the whole time Mr. kzieg played/wouldn't let him play that one unless I was there) 

Honestly I haven't played any video games other than the Lego games for ~10 years.  I am hoping to get some time, since we have lots of indoors time here, to play Battlefield 1 and Call of Duty stuff that I picked up, now that the kids are old enough.  I would rather play Grand theft Auto V, but i think that's probably still too harsh for the boy to be exposed to. 

I'm hoping to expand the system to the full PS4 VR later on...

skyrim!

i also love the lego games. puzzles make me happy!

Why are there so many frickin holiday parties??? Just invite us over in September and call it good...

White elephant party tonight. White elephant party tomorrow night. Ugh. I JUST WANNA GO HOME AND SLEEP.

Why are there so many frickin holiday parties??? Just invite us over in September and call it good...

White elephant party tonight. White elephant party tomorrow night. Ugh. I JUST WANNA GO HOME AND SLEEP.
no one says you have to go to them all.  No is a perfectly acceptable answer to a party invite

I'm thinking about getting each of my kids a shotgun for Christmas. Think I should run that by the wife?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back