2015 Oct Exam Rumor Mills

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
500px-Anchorman-well-that-escalated-quickly.jpg

OK. Here are the facts. We do have at least a person from NCEES monitoring the board. Maybe there are more than one. All the rumors above are that: just rumors, nothing else...nothing more.

The real thing is that the result are starting to come out for some states. California candidates...seat tight. May be a long wait as usual. NCEES is investigating an allegation that the Civil, Mechanical, and Industrial tests were up for sale in E-Bay two weeks before the test. An individual under the pseudo ScantronMachine offered the tests at a garage sale price of $1500. There are records of people from Ohio, New Jersey, Florida, Colorado, and Georgia buying the tests. If that is proven true NCEES will invalidate the test results of those states and many more can be included in the list.

If you believe any of these you really need a hobby.

Just for the record, my ebay name is scantonmachine3000, not scantronmachine.

NCEES is investigating an allegation that the Civil, Mechanical, and Industrial tests were up for sale in E-Bay two weeks before the test. ... If that is proven true NCEES will invalidate the test results of those states and many more can be included in the list.
Damnit. You got me. Probably my worst fear has been this. That or the truck hauling the scantrons took a digger and ended up in a ditch somewhere.

NCEES is investigating an allegation that the Civil, Mechanical, and Industrial tests were up for sale in E-Bay two weeks before the test. ... If that is proven true NCEES will invalidate the test results of those states and many more can be included in the list.
Damnit. You got me. Probably my worst fear has been this. That or the truck hauling the scantrons took a digger and ended up in a ditch somewhere.
Not exactly, the FedEx truck caught fire and burned most of the exams.

Back