2015 Oct Exam Rumor Mills

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you think results are ready today????
0d0a6-10-rumer-willis.jpg
She say "yes."

Last edited by a moderator:
Where is the vetetan guy who boldly said that the results will be out on January 7 ( Thursday)? I am interested to know why he thought so. 

No rumor but true story . NCEES specifications are changed after consultation with test takers who do very well on PE exam . They are asked their opinion on which areas they use in their job . Did anyone get this questionnaire sent ?

No rumor but true story . NCEES specifications are changed after consultation with test takers who do very well on PE exam . They are asked their opinion on which areas they use in their job . Did anyone get this questionnaire sent ?
Not exactly true as you stated. They send out a survey that all licensed engineers in a particular discipline can take - regardless of how they did on the exam. And it doesn't appear to be targeted to certain people - they send put the link out there for everyone. I'm sure they remove the data from non- eligible people (non licensed engineers) during the analysis. Here's a link to a news release for one on the architectural engineering exam http://ncees.org/about-ncees/news/ncees-seeks-architectural-engineers-professional-expertise-and-advice/

Where is the vetetan guy who boldly said that the results will be out on January 7 ( Thursday)? I am interested to know why he thought so. 
Ok. One last time. IT WAS A JOKE! Just like everything else that was stated. No one, and I mean NO ONE can possible know when the results will be released. It is just fun to post stuff and watch the frenzy begin. I am truly happy for all those that passed and hope that those who didn't continue with the quest. It took me multiple times on the FE and the PE so I know the torture that waiting for the results brings. The next cycle will bring a new batch of people who will be worked up trying to anticipate the release date and we will, once again, mess with them. So, enjoy the show in 6 months. It will be fun again.

Ok. One last time. IT WAS A JOKE! Just like everything else that was stated. No one, and I mean NO ONE can possible know when the results will be released. It is just fun to post stuff and watch the frenzy begin. I am truly happy for all those that passed and hope that those who didn't continue with the quest. It took me multiple times on the FE and the PE so I know the torture that waiting for the results brings. The next cycle will bring a new batch of people who will be worked up trying to anticipate the release date and we will, once again, mess with them. So, enjoy the show in 6 months. It will be fun again.
Except @Baconator. He's 2 for 2.

I thought this was all explained and understood. But, that is what makes it fun when people take it serious. It's like a virus, spreading through your mind and destroying your ability for rational thought.

I thought this was all explained and understood. But, that is what makes it fun when people take it serious. It's like a virus, spreading through your mind and destroying your ability for rational thought.
Stress and anxiety will do that to you. There was a point where I was starting to believe my own BS.

Back