2012 Stanley Cup Playoffs

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's comes up every year when these southern teams make the playoffs, mostly because the arena's struggle with maintaining a good ice surface on which to play. Dallas was HORRIBLE for years.

Snick / Dex

Gotta have a market though. Not all northern states could support a team. They could move to Canada, but if the dollar makes a comeback, the talent would want out of those teams.

As for horrible ice, I remember Boston having some bad ice during the 90 cup playoff against Edmonton (I think it was 90?). The Ga'den (Insert Boston accent) was foggy from the people versus the condensing units.

The kings have been great too. Got rid of both the canucks and the blues...quite embarassing going 0-4....

Yup, and deservedly so. For games 1 and 2, it surprised me a bit. The Devils looked like they were smothering the Kings for 90% of the game, but the Kings did a better job of capitalizing (despite atrocious PP performance.) That wrap around shot to end game 2 was a hell of a shot though. Glad they're sinking NJ after the Rangers debacle.

holy cow the Kings are on Fire!!! Watched parts of the game last night. With their entire playoff awesomeness they deserve to win the cup!!!

It's really amazing this run they've been on. As a Patrick Roy fan I have to root against Marty Brodeur and the Kings are really the best team this post season.

Why is this thread active? Hockey has been over for a while now.

Kings are gonna take it
There's a 'queen' or two out there probably taking it as well, not that there's anything wrong with that.

drag-queen.jpg

Back