2012 Stanley Cup Playoffs

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ Awesome series though. The Hawks tying it up late in games 1 & 2 had me thinking they would come out in 6 games, but they'll need a game 7 now if they're gonna chase the cup any further.

yep and since it will be in Arizona, the game starts super late and we wont be able stay up to watch it all.

Thats a 9pm start for us...I made the mistake for staying up for game 2 i think where they played like another 12 minutes in OT...it was like 11:30 by the timet he game ended. Felt horrible the next day snick + no sleep does not = a productive person.

The Mountain time zone is the prime one for sports. Football, baseball, basketball, hockey, March Madness, even NASCAR all have perfect starting times here.

Sunday football games are at 11 & 2 with the night game at 6:30, and MNF at 7. Most "prime time" games start at 7, so that you can still be in bed by 10:30.

It's good to be in the mtn's for sure.

Sorry about the Hawk's. I was pulling for them. The western conference is shaping up strange this year. Go blues.

My Rangers forced a game 7, thankfully back in NY. Hope they pull one out of their rear.

a loss, oh well next year could be the year...at least we made it to the playoffs...darn Mike smith he was in the zone last night at least the part i stayed up for.

Congrats Supe. They learned a bit about adversity in this first series. This might prove helpful as they advance. Looks like they'll face the Caps in round 2 unless Fla makes an unlikely comeback.

Rangers will steam roll Caps. I don't think Holtby will continue to be the force he was in the 1st round.

Correction - NY will definitely face Caps.

Don't know what I was thing there. Question is can Florida complete this comeback in OT?

Go Panthers.

Hockey does not belong in FL. And I am a native Flroidian. Luckily, they lost in 2OT last night.

Hate to see the B's go down. It was a heck of a series.

If hockey was played only where it belongs, than we'd be back to nearly the original 6
not really, any of the northern states that actually have cold weather winters would be acceptable...just need to relocate the southern teams to a more appropriate spot.

Back