1k beotches! (edited)

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it's been up for nearly 4 days without getting past the first page; that may be a new record for a slow start!

maroney_rect1-460x307.jpg

I vote for a 10k where the theme is page based... ie, the person who posted top of ea. page, sets the theme for the next 50 posts. So it could be storys, fill in the blanks, caption this picture... etc. kinda a rollup of the different themes we've seen in previous threads.

hmm, that sounds interesting; I'd be up for that kinda round.

We'll see plenty of edited posts for when someone tops the next page

^See now your catching on... That could be one of the page themes -> "Edit Posts" all posts on this page must contain an edit, synonomous with the previous post's edit.

barbra streisand

Last edited by a moderator:
well dex kinda started this page with emoticons:

:censored: :argue: :wave2:

I didn't realize there are actually a limit to the amount of emoticons on eb.com

Edit: :bananalama:

Hmm, something to consider for future messages...

There's some good ones in this list too!

:p10940623: :p10940623:

Function( :woot: ) = ( :doganim: ) X ( :goat: ) + ( :ph34r:)( :holyness: - :whipping: ) + sqrt( :burgerking: / :leghump: )

LOL

:party-smiley-048: :screwloose: :bananalama: :multiplespotting: :w00t:

No motivation today. I just want to go home and watch TV.

:censored:

none that I've seen for this round :poking:

Am really not motivated today as the Risa model is taking 3 hours to run it's analysis after every change. At least it's running! Glad I have my personal laptop with me to get other work done!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back