100 Books to read in a Lifetime

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just Romeo and Juliet and Julius Caesar.

Sounds like a three way. Who knew....

At least. I think we read 5 of his plays one semester.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do books on tape count? I've listened to several of those on my drive to/from work, but haven't technically read them. :p

I've got 18 of those listed read already; a few others are on my to read list. Prolly get at least a quarter of em read in my life.

With all the books on that list I recall from summer reading requirements, I expected Silly Ass Mariner to be right up there with Great Expectorations.

I kinda like the Rhyme of the Ancient mariner.."God save thee ancient mariner, from the fiends that haunt thee thus!"

Silly Ass Mariner was eight-gradese for Silas Marner, probably the most boring novel known to man.

15 1/2, and that's about 15 more than I figured I would have read on that list.

I kinda like the Rhyme of the Ancient mariner.."God save thee ancient mariner, from the fiends that haunt thee thus!"

Silly Ass Mariner was eight-gradese for Silas Marner, probably the most boring novel known to man.

Apparently I don't speak eight-gradese... I vaguely remember parts of that, but not the whole book and I think I'm confusing it with something else...

I've read 17. Currently reading Lord of the Rings to the kid, since we finished The Hobbit over the summer.

+545 LOTR

it's more modern but I figured the twilight series...since they are noticing the effect of edward and bella's wait til married ideals on teen pregnacy rates...the movie Juno also they say is impacting the rate

Back