$10 pencil is gonna be black....

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh man, thats a tough one. Giving away my passing pencil, whatever color, is a costly thing to do.  :B
you could always just wait til people start leaving and grab a couple extras ;)

I assure you, if i get a hold of more, i will gladly ship them. :) oh and the $10 bet is on, or is it 15$, wait $20?!?!?!? Done. 

Red words.  Black grip and eraser cap. Not sure how that fits. No photo yet.  Sorry. Lunch + 4 hours to go. 
@hydrosparky sent me a PM stating this too.  Very interesting.  I have never seen this combo before!  How does this work out with our bet? 

So, is this correct?  The rubber grip, eraser holder, and clip are red, the body is white, and the 'NCEES October 2017' text and symbol is red?  Wow. 

Thanks hydro and vhab.

Last edited by a moderator:
@hydrosparky sent me a PM stating this too.  Very interesting.  I have never seen this combo before!  How does this work out with our bet? 

So, is this correct?  The rubber grip, eraser holder, and clip are red, the body is white, and the 'NCEES October 2017' text and symbol is red?  Wow. 
Wow indeed! An albino pencil!!! Can you post the photo here or fwd me the PM and I will?

This sounds like a super special pencil. Almost makes me wish I had one!

NOT! That would mean I was a fourth time taker!

I think if the grip, clip, and eraser holder are black even if the text is not - something no one could have predicted - I humbly lose the bet and will pay up. 

An albino pencil??

thats-just-crazy-epi9jq.jpg

HNNNGGGG how much longer will we have to wait to know the pencil color?!?!?!?!?! I have two co-workers taking the exam today (in CA). Praying for an east coaster to end this torture.

i took an exam yesterday (traffic engineer). no pencil, it's a computer based test. still 8 hours. stupid.

Back