It's Friday!!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First post in the Friday thread of the non-Dleg/mary/jr/squishles Friday!

arrrrrrrrrrrrrgh! I am at work today!!! But, it's Friday. Oh, wait, I have things that have to be done this weekend that will not allow me any downtime. Aaaaww ... $heeeeeeeit!

Oh, well, it is a good day anyway. I have a job I like. I'm a geek with "friends" on EB.com. I have a great family. A couple of cups of coffee will make a big difference.

:party-smiley-048: :p10940623: :reading: :bio: :woot:

-_-

Happy Friday!!!

Good day for me. Construction is busy in the summer but 4" of rain has put a stop to that. SPAM SPAM SPAM!

We used to have outside (wild) cats. We were trying to catch 2 females to get them to the vet and the wilder one did NOT want to be caught. We got her in the garage with the door closed and she went to a corner and got trapped on a shelf. My husband put leather work gloves on and got her, but she bit through the gloves and sprayed him.

Have fun this afternoon. And beware of the wild cat.

may be a foolish question, but why do you take a wild cat to the vet's?

How does one own a "wild cat" do you just throw some food out the back door and be done with it?

Doesn't sound like much of a pet.

Happy Friday.

Oh boy. Trapping wild cats.

We have two outside cats that we have trapped twice. Once several years ago to get them to the vet to be spayed, and then again in mid-April to relocate them to our new house. I got arms torn up both times. We actually bought a Hav-A-Heart wild animal trap to do this, as they wouldn't let anyone near them at the time. They still won't let me near them, but my wife can pet and comb them.

They are presently lounging in 'the aviary'...a 20' x 20' chicken wire coop that I built in the car port to keep them in one place until they adopt it as their home. I hear tell that we are going to open it up this weekend as it has been more than long enough for them to accept it and not wander off. Born free.

We have also trapped a couple of different truly wild tom cats to get thier battle wounds repaired at the vet. They all also got snipped while they were there.

nice job on the catch and snip. There are far too many roaming around as it is.

^^ Nope. But I am pretty sure I taught I taw a putty tat ....

:rolleyes:

Not to mix metaphors too badly, I was told it was happy hour tonight at Cabos Tacos. :true: I guess I will be hitting that spot after work! :17:

:bio:

JR

^^ Nope. But I am pretty sure I taught I taw a putty tat ....
:rolleyes:

Not to mix metaphors too badly, I was told it was happy hour tonight at Cabos Tacos. :true: I guess I will be hitting that spot after work! :17:

:bio:

JR
I thought that I saw posted somewhere it was happy hour at JRs...but that no one is invited if not accompanied by JR.

^^^ LOL

iPod girl just stopped by my office asking me for a ride.

Are you looking for an invite FLBluff? I dunno if Mrs. Bluff would let you out knowing you are hanging out with such a questionable character! :p

JR

Nope. Happy hour is at the Buff household every night (sans drinks), unless Mini-Buff is in a foul mood. BTW, she just started solid food 2 nights ago. She has taken to it like a duck to water...opens her mouth when the spoon gets near. Anyway,

DaveChapelleRickJames.jpg

Nope. Happy hour is at the Buff household every night (sans drinks), unless Mini-Buff is in a foul mood. BTW, she just started solid food 2 nights ago. She has taken to it like a duck to water...opens her mouth when the spoon gets near.
Awesome!! :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting:

I could sneak you a margarita with petron your way ... if you like ... ;)

JR

That's all right. In honor of cement (whose name is mud, apparently), I would prefer :GotPics: :GotPics: :GotPics:

Nothing better than wrapping up a week's worth of data analysis drinking an ice cold Yuengling!!

Back