The truth is I havent been studying.....

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I failed in April. Didn't do enough practice problems. I signed up for October and I have 2 days to decide if I should buckle down and do the exam or take a refund and apply myself for April 2015 PE Power Exam.

I'm also packing and moving to a new job in a different state in 2 weeks.

I'm still feeling like I could pass...am I delusional?

Always a judgement call....but sounds like you have a lot going on right now with the move.

If I start now, is it feasible?

639eb9257f81533d9a202172bb0460038acbeddd1b4e85032faebef5b0c18c10.jpg

Yeah, it's possible. I'm sure there are people who have done it with less. It really is how confident you feel. You have to be honest with yourself about how much you are going to be wiling and able to study from here forward. But you should have pretty close 2 months still. That being said....if you already failed once....you usually have to have a big turnaround (aka lots of studying) to pass it the second time around.

Last edited by a moderator:
no no dnt go for refund, just try to do sample exams CI, NCESS and spin up , u will able to get something out of it. u have two months trust me , u can do everything in two months.

i would suggest go for it......... at least do the sample paper and exam just get the feel of it. that will help u appearing in April exam !

FIGHT On ! /0/

It's feasible but will require intense effort. I would recommend focusing on sample tests on weekends from here on out. Use your weeknights to dig deep into test problems that you weren't able to work. Organize your notes and reference materials thoroughly and carefully.

Back