Water_Resources

Expected Results Before May 24th

669 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Water_Resources said:

Based on Texas Board next meeting agenda on May 24th, I am expecting results before May 24th which can be either on May 22nd or 23rd....in Texas...

https://engineers.texas.gov/agendas/20170524_lic.pdf

Agenda No. 6: Results and statistics:

Would they discuss it then release it or release the scores then discuss it? For #6

I kind of thought we'd see 4/5 states release them today.

I just looked at last April 2016 Texas result timeline, results were released May 19th and the board met to discuss the statistics and results on May 25th.. So I wonder since they're meeting next week on the 24th to discuss the results, there is a chance we might get the results tomorrow (Friday May 19th)??

**Anxiety heightens**

3 minutes ago, MEinTX said:

I just looked at last April 2016 Texas result timeline, results were released May 19th and the board met to discuss the statistics and results on May 25th.. So I wonder since they're meeting next week on the 24th to discuss the results, there is a chance we might get the results tomorrow (Friday May 19th)??

**Anxiety heightens**

that would be amaaaaazing. Well, potentially terrible. But amaaaaazing.

5 minutes ago, txjennah said:

that would be amaaaaazing. Well, potentially terrible. But amaaaaazing.

Positive thoughts... amaaaazing! 

I have a flight back home in the morning from a field visit, now I can't sleep thinking about this!! Ahhhhh

6 minutes ago, MEinTX said:

Positive thoughts... amaaaazing! 

I have a flight back home in the morning from a field visit, now I can't sleep thinking about this!! Ahhhhh

Oh nooo!  I know what you mean!  I am getting way too excited thinking about this.  Even if I fail, at least I'll KNOW.

Looks like the Board meeting was on November 16 for the October 2016 exam, but results weren't released until December 8th or 9th...but scores are typically released later in the fall because of Thanksgiving, right? (I hope).

If you look at the previous agendas in Nov. 2016, they have a committee meeting Nov 16 which also includes 'Results&Stats". However, they didn't release the results until Dec.

Here's Tennessee's next board meeting.  I don't know the agenda though

Capture.PNG

this was last years so we're getting close

Capture.PNG

9 hours ago, MEinTX said:

**Anxiety heightens**

But wasn't the test a week earlier last year too?

Try not to get too excited about a release today.

I don't think there's a chance we get results today. Thursday next week is the day. A 5 week turnaround is pretty quick, all things considered. An exact month from the exam date seems ambitious.

1 person likes this

My birthday is next Wednesday....not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing?!?

18 minutes ago, themandan40 said:

My birthday is next Wednesday....not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing?!?

My birthday is October 27... this is either a good thing, or a very, very bad thing.

NC meeting was last Wednesday... So...

I was trying to find the OH agenda or meeting dates/minutes from last year but no such luck.

Co-workers told me that they vote before releasing results in OH but they always do it the same date results are released to them. Not sure if the vote takes place at a scheduled meeting (do they know in advance when results will be released?) or if they throw together a meeting quickly the day the results are released.

For October/16, they released the result on 9/12/16. They let NCEES publish the result. 

No matter much how much I want results released today I think late next week is much more likely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

47 minutes ago, saadyamin said:

For October/16, they released the result on 9/12/16. They let NCEES publish the result. 

Whoa... I wish they had released the results for April before we took it, then I could have saved myself some time.  (I know, some places put the month and date reversed from US standard date format.)

I agree, I think next week is more likely.  That won't stop me from refreshing this page 10 times today though.

Iowa had one last week.

12 hours ago, MEinTX said:

Would they discuss it then release it or release the scores then discuss it? For #6

My co worked called the board and she was told she will get a notification something today.