What foods have you not tried yet but want to?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alligator.  Squirrel.  Turtle.  Rabbit.  Pigeon.  Basically any meat I haven't already tried.  But nothing too weird.  I think I could eat tongue or heart but I don't think I could stomach tripe (see what I did there?) brains, or testicles.

Oh ya you owe it to yourself to get a whole big rabbit and roast it with some salt, sugar and spices.

Alligator.  Squirrel.  Turtle.  Rabbit.  Pigeon.  Basically any meat I haven't already tried.  But nothing too weird.  I think I could eat tongue or heart but I don't think I could stomach tripe (see what I did there?) brains, or testicles.
Tongue is awesome.  When done right, it tastes like killer pot roast.  Even Junior ate it in taco form at the local Mexican place, though she did set a few extra-taste-buddy pieces aside.

Dates.  I've wanted one ever since watching Indiana Jones in the 80's.  We were just talking last night about how adventurous eaters we are.  I'll try most anything.  Although, I don't think I can do bugs. 

mr snick has had horse and kangaroo while on international travel.  He didn't know it was horse until after eating it.  His client took him to lunch and did the ordering because the menu wasn't in English

Last edited by a moderator:
Chocolate pudding fruit.  I mean my god!
enhanced-buzz-3183-1426171511-16.jpg

That's a staple in Mongolia.  We support a missionary working there.  I may have the opportunity to go on a mission trip next year and may get to find out what horse taste like.

Back