A million thanks to EET

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mssuthnr

Reaction score
I can not thank EET enough for helping me pass the PE on first try. Being 23 years out of school, I was lost when I started browsing the CERM. I did not even know where to start.....  I wanted to do this just once so I decided to take a class and I am so glad I chose EET. They provided two huge binders (one for breadth and depth) that contain almost everything you need to know......lots of concepts and lots and lots of practice problems. Very well organized according to each line of topic in NCEES. The instructors were very prompt in answering all my questions no matter what time of day. Samir is very knowledgeable and humorous, too (that made the class less stressful). 

This season, only 55% passed Construction. I recommend for those taking this depth to take a review class, and I highly recommend EET. Do your part, study outside of the class, do a lot of problems, practice is the key. Good luck to the future test takers. 

I can not thank EET enough for helping me pass the PE on first try. Being 23 years out of school, I was lost when I started browsing the CERM. I did not even know where to start.....  I wanted to do this just once so I decided to take a class and I am so glad I chose EET. They provided two huge binders (one for breadth and depth) that contain almost everything you need to know......lots of concepts and lots and lots of practice problems. Very well organized according to each line of topic in NCEES. The instructors were very prompt in answering all my questions no matter what time of day. Samir is very knowledgeable and humorous, too (that made the class less stressful). 

This season, only 55% passed Construction. I recommend for those taking this depth to take a review class, and I highly recommend EET. Do your part, study outside of the class, do a lot of problems, practice is the key. Good luck to the future test takers. 
Congrats on passing.  I was out of school 27 years when I took the exam and passed in April 2016. l took School of PE but have heard great things about EET's test preparation.

Just curious, when did you took the FE, recently of when you were in/just graduated from school? 

Wow! You have more years out of school than me. I took it Oct 2010. I came in the US 2004, started working for engineering firm 2007. I needed 3 years of experience here since I graduated from a non-Abet school before they can let me sit for FE. Then I needed another 4 years to take the PE but I just took it this October. 

Back