So who got tossed from DE?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Word on the street is two people were tossed from the DE site, with a major scene arising.Spread the gossip, please.
Screw you for getting us all worked up and then nothing.

Lol

A friend of mine just reported that someone from Maine got ejected due to having loose paper that wasn't bound. I bet that guy/gal was pretty pissed.

Back when I took my exam in WI, I had a binder that was mailed to me as part of a study resource for a review course I took. For whatever reason, I put the single sheet packing slip in the front of the binder in the small pocket. I really didn't even give it another thought until exam day when the proctor was pulling said paper out of the binder asking me what it was. Talk about a heart-wrenching moment. They confiscated it after I explained what it was. No other action was taken other than the immense stress on my nerves after the exam thinking I might have my score invalidated because of the incident. :rolleyes:

Ooh scandal.    Nothing major in ca.  A confiscated graphing calculator , (before the exam started).  And a proctor in our room freaked out over a NCEES practice exam booklet.  Thought the guy had somehow gotten a copy of the test and was cheating.    

Ooh scandal.    Nothing major in ca.  A confiscated graphing calculator , (before the exam started).  And a proctor in our room freaked out over a NCEES practice exam booklet.  Thought the guy had somehow gotten a copy of the test and was cheating.    
Holy balls... I'll bet that was an interesting few minutes.

I got my circle template confiscated  :wacko:  I don't even know why I thought I needed a straight edge of any kind. this exam doesn't deserve pretty pictures!

Also, by confiscated, I mean I had to put it in my purse. haha.  :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back