Engineer Boards
snobumPE

Map: October 2015 PE Results Released

snobumPE    137

Just getting ready.  :D

New: The link below should update as I update the map.  I will periodically post images of the updates (probably once or twice a day) but the link below will always have the latest map.

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1Hu4rM2Cyz01MXXbTbyccPDSIS1Qvdb8obsbKQB0vhDM/edit?usp=sharing

Snapshot as of Dec 11, 2015 at 7:50pm ET

u78xLDw.png

Edited by snobumPE
  • Like 3

sck P.E.    21
15 minutes ago, snobumPE said:

Just getting ready.

DON'T PLAY WITH MY EMOTIONS LIKE THIS!

Although, thanks for making these maps; they are what brought me to this board in the first place.

• Like 3

It's probably been said before, but with all the map making, I think you missed your calling.

What saddens me most about this post is you used an accurate map showing the Louisiana coast fading away.

A passing P.E. notification will fix my mood for the time being!

P-E    1,487
2 hours ago, louisianapipeline said:

What saddens me most about this post is you used an accurate map showing the Louisiana coast fading away.

Too bad you can't take it back from the jersey shore. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, louisianapipeline said:

i thought the coast was growing (from the river silt deposits)?

sck P.E.    21
1 minute ago, Ken PE 3.0 said:

2 down, a lot of heartache to go.

So the rest of us really sit here destroying our F5 keys for next few days/weeks?

sck P.E.    21
Just now, Ken PE 3.0 said:

Pretty much, yeah

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudge.

Liz06    4
On ‎12‎/‎7‎/‎2015‎ ‎11‎:‎57‎:‎32‎, snobumPE said:

Just getting ready.  :D

New: The link below should update as I update the map.  I will periodically post images of the updates (probably once or twice a day) but the link below will always have the latest map.

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1Hu4rM2Cyz01MXXbTbyccPDSIS1Qvdb8obsbKQB0vhDM/edit?usp=sharing

Sample snapshot (will not update):

6UrjAL7.png

Of course!!!! and I click on it :( 

Honestly, why can't they release them sooner, and all states at once?  In all seriousness, what does the state have to "Validate" before releasing the results?

Liz06    4
2 minutes ago, sck said:

So the rest of us really sit here destroying our F5 keys for next few days/weeks?

why???? just wait for the mail... and then log in into the NCEES ... more adrenaline !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Kaerous    16
Just now, swimfastalex said:

Honestly, why can't they release them sooner, and all states at once?  In all seriousness, what does the state have to "Validate" before releasing the results?

Some have to review it in a board meeting first.  Some just release it when they get the results.

sck P.E.    21
Just now, Ken PE 3.0 said:

You spelled it wrong. It ends with a ck.

Shit.  I knew I should have checked the units at the end of the paragraph.

1 minute ago, Kaerous said:

Some have to review it in a board meeting first.  Some just release it when they get the results.

Maryland had a "Professional Engineering" meeting yesterday, but from their meeting minutes, they never talk about the passing of the exam.  Just people who are accepted to sit for the exam and people who are accepted for reciprocity.

knight1fox3    4,424
8 minutes ago, sck said:

Watch the NCEES website crash...

Ken PE 3.1    1,240

8 minutes ago, sck said:

Watch the NCEES website crash...

Always seems to.

• Like 2

Kaerous    16
3 minutes ago, swimfastalex said:

Maryland had a "Professional Engineering" meeting yesterday, but from their meeting minutes, they never talk about the passing of the exam.  Just people who are accepted to sit for the exam and people who are accepted for reciprocity.

Looks like the April 15 results were released in Maryland several days after NCEES released.  You might be in for a wait. :blink: 

Just now, Kaerous said:

Looks like the April 15 results were released in Maryland several days after NCEES released.  You might be in for a wait. :blink: 

Well one of the reasons was because the State of Maryland had a State Reduction day or something.  So when the first state released the results, the State of Maryland's Offices were closed.  Today they are opened.

Kaerous    16
Just now, swimfastalex said:

Well one of the reasons was because the State of Maryland had a State Reduction day or something.  So when the first state released the results, the State of Maryland's Offices were closed.  Today they are opened.

That's some BS.  Time to run for office to get that changed.  Timely PE results could be your platform.