Countdown to Captain America 3

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dfebb0630beff7e312f6a1eb1dddea19-d6y1rhp.jpg

I think Spiderman only makes a cameo to help introduce him to the series. I heard that several of the Avengers will appear in the next Spiderman movie

I think they made some kind of agreement on the profits.  I don't think they have full rights yet.  

Has anyone seen this yet?  I saw it on Saturday and it was pretty damn good.  They did a really good job with Spidey and Black Panther.  
Yep.  Pretty awesome indeed.  Some difficult parts to watch as usually we are rooting for all of them as a team.  A lot of funny one-liners too.

I haven't seen it, but there was one thing that bugged me about Spiderman when he showed up in the trailer.  Did the whites of his eyes change in the movie because they did in the trailer.  How are they supposed to do that if it's a mask?

I haven't seen it, but there was one thing that bugged me about Spiderman when he showed up in the trailer.  Did the whites of his eyes change in the movie because they did in the trailer.  How are they supposed to do that if it's a mask?
Yep, they change.  You'll have to watch the movie to find out how though.  His eyes did that in the cartoons and comics too:

Spiderman+big+eyes+or+normal.jpg

so let me speculate:

???

First there is some argument amongst the avengers

Then there is Some mild infighting

then some out of this planet event that's about to kill everyone shows up and magically they all become friends again to save the universe?

Everything except that last part.  Remember, this isn't an Avengers movie, it's Captain America. :thumbs:

We watched it this weekend as well. I thought it was good, but felt like Spiderman was a little odd - like he didn't "fit the mold" of the others.

Back