Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
biofem2011

Finally!!!!!!

5 posts in this topic

Finally, I`m able to post. Thank God. You waited until we all forgot everything on the test. You almost made me forgot how it went.

My AM went well. PM, I was short on time. I didn`t look at some questions I guessed outright.

Oh...I`m still having nightmares from the answers I guessed and the ones I thought I didn`t answer well .

On the bright side, I have my life back, my kids got their mom back and my husband can finally see my white teeth.

The morning I did 36 problems and educated guess on four. The afternoon was incredibly tricky, here is hoping that I did enough to pass. Last time around I got a 69, I hope I did well enough in the AM to over come the PM.

I just have questions for you guys. How can you forget the problems in a day or two. I still remember some problems since my previous test. May be I wouldn’t repeat it word to word, but pretty close. At least 30% of the questions I remember (not word to word of cause).

And the other question was what the score of 69 is? As far as I know we need 54 questions to pass. Did you meant that your were 1 problem short to pass. It sad, hope you made it this time.

Last time I was 6 questions short, which is a lot. I hope I did better this time. I studied very hard for each test, so the result should be positive someday.

Well here in Texas, they give us a weighted score along with the number of questions right. Last time around I got 50 right meaning I needed about 51 or 52 questions right in order to pass.

The amount of questions needed to get right varies from exam to exam.