Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wrb129

Goswami Errata?

81 posts in this topic

Does anyone know where to find the Errata for Goswami's All in One Civil PE book? I've searched through this forum, but it seems the attached files people posted are no longer available?

Thanks for the help!

Does anyone know where to find the Errata for Goswami's All in One Civil PE book? I've searched through this forum, but it seems the attached files people posted are no longer available?

Thanks for the help!

I have recent version of Goswami's book errata. Please post your email ID if you want me to email.

williamrbrooks <at> gmail.com

Thanks!

Thanks for the help!

I have recent version of Goswami's book errata. Please post your email ID if you want me to email.

schok, my errata is dated March 1, 2011. Is there any more recent errata?

Thanks for the help!

schok, my errata is dated March 1, 2011. Is there any more recent errata?

I doubt it. I got mine from Dr Goswami in Jan, 2011.

Thanks!

Please check your inbox. I have sent it.

Thanks!

Please check your inbox. I have sent it.

could you please email me a copy too? email is jco0518 at gmail

Could I get a copy too? Thanks!

addinari gmail.com

Please send a copy of the errata.

Thanks!

Thanks!

Let me know your email id.

Thanks!

Could you send me the errata file at yhjinkim@gmail.com?

Thanks,

YK

Thanks!

Thanks,

YK

All who have requested errata should have received it by now :) plz check you inboxes. As I am about to start my PE preperation, can somebody give me idea which chapter nos from CERM & ALL in One need to be studied? CERM has so much info in it & I am confused.

Can someone send me the updated errata? My email is jirak.joel@yahoo.com. Thanks.

thx schok!

I have the Goswami book as well and would love to get a copy of the errata as well if someone wouldn't mind.

My email is wow -AT- americanwx.com

Thanks!

May I get a copy of the Errata too? My email address is yuanchao122@yahoo.com

thanks a lot.

Just got it. Thank you Schok!

Thanks!

Thanks,

YK

All who have requested errata should have received it by now :) plz check you inboxes. As I am about to start my PE preperation, can somebody give me idea which chapter nos from CERM & ALL in One need to be studied? CERM has so much info in it & I am confused.

Start with the NCEES syllabus and study the topics in the syllabus outline. Don't study anything outside of the outline. Good luck.

Wait, you're just now starting for Oct '11? Dude, be prepared to fit 300 hours in between now and the exam.

Can I please get a copy of the errata too? My email is terminatorrex1@gmail.com. Thanks

[start with the NCEES syllabus and study the topics in the syllabus outline. Don't study anything outside of the outline. Good luck.

Wait, you're just now starting for Oct '11? Dude, be prepared to fit 300 hours in between now and the exam.

I got my All-in-one recently and checked it against the errata sheets and found that all the corrections have been made in the text. Keep that in mind if you're buying it brand new.

[start with the NCEES syllabus and study the topics in the syllabus outline. Don't study anything outside of the outline. Good luck.

I am targeting for April 2012 :)

Based on experience, can somebody mention CERM chapter nos related to NCEES outline.

Thanks

I see. Good luck. With all due respect, what you're asking someone to provide you is something that should be part of your regular studying/preparation. That was one of the first things I did - I took the NCEES syllabus (Transpo) and wrote the CERM and the All In One page numbers next to the line item. It will be good for you, I promise. ;)

I am targeting for April 2012 :)

Based on experience, can somebody mention CERM chapter nos related to NCEES outline.

Thanks

When I started studying the first thing I did was go to the ppi website. The site created a schedule of CERM chapters to study based on the exam I entered when I created my profile. It helped me weed out all the chapters I can ignore.

Could I please get a copy of the All-in-One errata as well? My e-mail is:

russellholland05<at>gmail.com

Thanks!

Me too! Thanks! reneemelissamorgan@gmail.com