you get a week of warm weather

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cement

gray haired dude
Reaction score
Guess again! Here is eep using bumper as snow plow. It's an eep since the pressure washer at the maintenance sheed took the J right off.

p1010087-49mx89ojo.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. I thought you were going to say it's all nice and it's going to get cold next week and I was going to say yeah here too, but good lord! When my "cold" is a high of 48 (even after those pics it still seems cold to me!) I think I won't complain, and I'll go out and enjoy the sunshine! Good luck to you and the eep!

Nice picture, cement. Sometimes I get all nostalgic for snow. It's pictures like that that set me straight again.

if you saw a picture of me running the snowblower in 40 mph gusts into 4 foot drifts trying to get one of the guys out of the parking lot who thought it was a good day to bring his 6 yr old daughter and dog to work that day you wouldn't be nostalgic either. The shifter is busted (missing completly) on the snowblower and it only has 6th gear too. That was one day to write home about.

another massive snowstorm up there today, too bad I'm at the enviro conference in sunny 60 degreee denver! :party-smiley-048:

the snow piles in my driveway are now as tall as me!! When is this going to end??

We were back to ground level before we got ~10 in. last Friday.

This latest bout was primarily rain/slush which is really annoying.

Back