• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTS: Lindeburg Quick Reference for the Civil Eng. PE Exam

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dkent

ProEngineer/Entrepreneur
Reaction score
Wanting to Sell:

Lindeburg's "Quick Reference for the Civil Engineering PE Exam" Third Edition

I used three books more than any others to pass the PE exam. The first book was my CERMS (which I am not selling) and the other two were this Quick Reference manual and my binder of worked problems (which I am also selling).

Out of those three books, I used THIS ONE the most.

I put a ton of time into getting this reference manual ready for the PE Exam (I took the afternoon Geotech exam).

The Quick Reference manual is tabbed along the top for each discipline (Water Resources, Enviro, Geotech, Structural, Transpo,) and the Index.

Along the right side I have marked important areas (see the attached pictures).

Additionally, I have highlighted important equations, added some info that was presented in CERMS but not included in the Reference manual, AND I have added some additional information/notes/tables/etc. that helped me study and take the test (for example, Chow's Geometric Elements of Channel Sections table, and influence charts). Additionally, there are some sections added from the PE Review course that I took.

My Price:

$35.00 Shipped

D

Back