• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB: PE Power Exam study materials and sample exams

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iwire

Reaction score
I am interested in buying some of your used book. I am also looking for Chelapati Vol 1 Power book reference manual too. I am located in Maryland. I can pay via Paypal or cash (meet up)

thanks

I have the NCEES sample exam book and the spin up sample exam book that I would be willing to sell for $90 shipped to the lower 48 states. I can take paypal as well.

Let me know if you are interested.

I have the NCEES sample exam book and the spin up sample exam book that I would be willing to sell for $90 shipped to the lower 48 states. I can take paypal as well.

Thanks for the offer. I got the NCEES already..Let me think about the Spin up book. What you think about it? I heard it's not like the actual exam questions etc

Thanks for the offer. I got the NCEES already..Let me think about the Spin up book. What you think about it? I heard it's not like the actual exam questions etc
I only used the NCEES and spin up exams for practice problems for the PE exam. Since I passed, I would say they worked. The spin up can get repetitive (5 exams are included) but I never was able to get 100% on them, so I was learning things with each new (albiet similar) test. The NCEES sample exam was similar to the PE exam, but not as hard.

Thanks

iwire,

I have the Chelapati book vol 1. PM me if you're still looking for it.
I will put that on hold for now. I am getting the PE guide by Alexander Graffeo and the Electrical Machines, Drives and Power Systems by Wildi and practice exams..and NEC code book. Think is enough?

I only used the NCEES and spin up exams for practice problems for the PE exam. Since I passed, I would say they worked. The spin up can get repetitive (5 exams are included) but I never was able to get 100% on them, so I was learning things with each new (albiet similar) test. The NCEES sample exam was similar to the PE exam, but not as hard.

Thanks
pm

Back