• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB - Asphalt Handbook & Pavement Struct.

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mustangcobra93

Reaction score
I am looking to buy AASHTO Guide for Design of Pavement Structures (GDPS-4-M) and The Asphalt Handbook (MS-4) 2007. Please let me know if you have either of these books and how much you wanted shipped to zip code 40515. You can pm me here or email me at [email protected] Thank you.

I finally got a copy of the AASHTO book, but does anyone have the Ashpalt Handbook?
You probably will be fine without it. The only books I used in the transpo afternoon section were the AASHTO Green Book, Roadside Design Guide, and HCM. I took and passed the exam this past October. You could try Amazon if you really want the book though.

The test this past October did not have these books on the required material for the test. The upcoming test in April does have these two books on the required list. I failed the test this past October by a slim margin according to my calculations so I hate not to have the book this next time around and a question come out of it.

Back