Would it be appropriate to post questions "similar" to PE exam in a group for future reference?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Posting this before the mods lock this thread:

h3883B2B1

I don't think you appreciate the amount of man-hours of work and resources it takes to develop a high quality question. I think NCEES using full costs accounting put it at $25k-$50k each. Now multiply that by 80 questions/test, times 12+ tests, times 2 tests year.
$25000 per question x 80 question x 12 individual test x 2 sessions = $4,800,00

total number of candidates = 10000 x 2 session = 20000 aprox.

Test cost per candidate = $240

I kinda appreciate now!! but if Amazon is running on a net loss, NCEES is a non profit organisation too!!! take more money but please give us the results!!!!!

Well it's the fact that this guy, knowingly, violated this agreement. How could I trust him as a licensed engineer to not do the same thing or worse? You have to follow a code of ethics as a licensed engineer, and this guy can't evenfollow a simple rule of a professinal exam. Seriously, it isn't rocket science. 
One time I accidentally violated Itunes terms of service. After confessing my sins to my priest I can finally forgive myself. 

Back