Who will you tell first?, If you FAIL the test

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No one. They will just have to assume that I failed since January will come and go and there is no PE at the end of my name.

Costco is handing out coupon booklet for Liquor sale ..Huge sale like last year
Johnny Walker Black Label 1.75L $49.99-$25 off coupon=$24.99

Good deal... especially if you don't anticipate to pass

If you don't anticipate passing, then head on out to Costco now. And if by chance you do pass, the Johnny will help you celebrate!

My boss... but since I live in NY and won't find out until after the new year, I wouldn't have gotten the news in time for a raise if I had passed... so failing after the new year is a win in my book.

:party-smiley-048:

Luckily I work with a few guys who could have taken the PE but didn't, so I know they won't try to give me a hard time if I fail. I also work with a guy who failed but hasn't retaken it yet. Besides, they all know I can kick their butts. I suppose I'll tell my girlfriend and family first, then let the folks at work know...

I am thinking about posting on my Facebook Status "I am so excited I failed my PE exam at first time"

:party-smiley-048:
I was considering a Facebook post if I passed, but it would feel like bragging or something. Besides, I know it would get lost in the see of status updates about what people had for breakfast, how their child's potty training is going, what they fought with their spouse about last night, how awesome and amazing their new boyfriend/girlfriend is... yadda, yadda, yadda...

Back