Who the Hell is responsible for that smell????!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who do you think is responsible for the horrible smell in PE-ness's office?

• PE-ness

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The guy who's nuts

• The guy behind him who's a total asshole

• Total voters

PE-ness

Advanced Member
Reaction score
Ughhh.... there's been a terrible smell in my office recently. It's hard to describe, so let's just say it's "terrible".

My co-workers have been blaming me for it. Can you believe that - ME???

Give me a freaking break! The guy behind me is clearly nuts. I wouldn't put it past him at all to be source of the smell. Frankly, he doesn't have the greatest hygiene, and he's always sweating.

But ME????? Yeah, right!

The guy behind HIM is a total asshole, too. If anyone would be capable of causing a smell like that, on purpose, well, my money's on that asshole.

I don't know. I need advice.

don't look at me bud!

well, it seems that you have a stiff neck or something that limits your field of vision anyway.

Tough to say, since you didn't describe the smell. It could be you. You could have picked up an odor in the course of your business outside the office, and brought it back with you.

I'd be worried about the space between the asshole and the guy who's nuts. No good can come if that space isnt kept clean.

I wonder if he's leaving someone out. PE-ness, I thought you had told us about another guy, who sat behind the asshole, who you said was a real ass?

I know a guy who's great at cleaning and could probably get rid of the smell, but he's a bit of a douche.

Have you considered that it might not be any of you, but perhaps the carpet? Maybe your office just needs a good cleaning. A good carpet shampoo could remedy the situation.

Latest posts

Back