Which states HAVE NOT received results yet?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know why results for the PE are not available instantly after completing the exam, but there is clearly some sluggishness at hand with some of these states.
What a difference compared to the LEED exam, which either blasts your or congratulates you IMMIDIATELY following the test. I actually had the pleasure of being slapped down once and praised once with that exam, back in 2006.

:2cents:

I feel you. I took the LEED last week too, and passed by the way. What a smooth and fast process. NCEES needs to come up with a better system. Waiting for months make no sense.

I think some states are still stuck in the old ways when each state administered their own test and established their own cut score. Maybe holding on to this process gives them the feeling of still being in control. I don't know. I just grasping at straws trying ease my angst over this freaking test.

KANSAS

I suppose NOT finding a lump of coal in the mailbox on Christmas eve is a "good-thing....."

It would be nice to KNOW but WTF, it is already done, at least I can still "hope" that I was successful this time...

Somehow I am just NOT as "confident" as "some folks" seem to be, I am fairly certain that I "over-thought" quite a few, but you know what, it doesn't "mean" didley-squat. I will drink some nasty tasting expensive beer and have fun!!

GOOD LUCK all!!

STILL an intern....

Last edited by a moderator:
My girlfriend took (& passed) the PE here in WI, October 2007. She seemed to recall receiving her letter shortly after Christmas.
From reading other posts it looks like WI has been rather random in when they choose to get off their collective duff and mail the good/bad news out. I'm not confident that this will be the year where they break the record in returning results.

I'm not all that confident that I did pass the PE (PM Power) anyhow. Yet I'm not stressing too bad about it.

I'd just like to know how to proceed. Do I let go of all this PE test-prep mania and celebrate? Or do I start planning on how to pass the now "revamped" Electrical - Power exam in April? I'm deserving of either outcome. :dunno:
And with that said, I received my results today.

PASSED IT.

Special thanks to those contributors on EB, you know who you are.

I've said this before, EB doesn't make you feel as if you're preparing for it all alone. . . even if you are.

:party-smiley-048:

New Jersey.

And it is very frustrating to see that only 60% of the first-time test takers passed, but not knowing if I am among the 60%.

There is no joy in Mudville. California that is... It looks like closer to MLK Day or President's Day rather than Christmas for us.

Still anxiously awaiting for MD results...
me too...I'm not going to call and bother the DLLR but I wish someone would.....also I wonder if the 2 furlough days for MD state employees will delay the results, the DLLR was officially off work on 12/26 and will be off on 01/02 as well. I hope they update the successful candidates list SOON.

:waitwall: This waiting for the results is driving me crazy......I had not even thought about the exam since I took it....now after realizing that Virginia's results will arrive this week or next I can't stop thinking about it!!!!

The best way to get throght of this is to watch a movie, sports, shopping or spent time with your family.

Last edited by a moderator:
Depressing watching all the other state's results roll in while we slog along still waiting. At least for now there is college football to pass the time.

Depressing watching all the other state's results roll in while we slog along still waiting. At least for now there is college football to pass the time.
But soon we will reach that horrible time of year between football season and football season. Why can't the NFL have a year-round league like the MLB, NHL and NBA?

Hopefully I'll have my results before March Madness. Either that or I'll sneaking peaks of the tournaments as I study for the April exam.

Still waiting for NJ results.

Had a terrible dream that my supervisor had my test results before I did and I hadn't passed.

Odd: In the dream it said the results were pass, fail, or redo. Redo? What does that mean if it doesn't mean fail? Well, that's what I had - a result of Redo. Weird.

I guess it's not the failing that worries me, it's the redoing.

Suffice it to say: I woke up in tears and cold sweat.

No lie. Hmmm. Could this be because last year's NJ results were mailed out on January 5th?

Today is the 6th.

Back