When will results be out

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why does everyone on this board have to be such a dick about making up that they got the results?

I'm NOT. Really!!!

:p

Sorry, guys. It really is a right of passage. Laughing reduces stress.

This is some funny shit....we all know the results wont be out for another 2 weeks...come on!! And yes I am just posting this because I need 15 posts to get on the banner on Dec 24th.

Why does everyone on this board have to be such a dick about making up that they got the results?

I'm NOT. Really!!!

:p

Sorry, guys. It really is a right of passage. Laughing reduces stress.

This is some funny shit....we all know the results wont be out for another 2 weeks...come on!! And yes I am just posting this because I need 15 posts to get on the banner on Dec 24th.
Go participate in the 10k going on in the Shoot the Breeze forum. The thread title is "Yes, this shit again!" That's an easy way to get to 25 and beyond.

I got my SC results.
I passed!

You got your Oct 2010 test results already? Was it with NCEES?
I'm sure this goes on for every test administration. Just pay attention to the spreadsheet with release dates for each state. It will be very close to that.
I am. I'm in FL, we have average a faster return then the people posting above. Therefore I would anticipate the results for FL would post about the same time. I just don't know if the above posts were sent by NCEES or in another form.
Where in Fl did you take it? I took it in Orlando. I am expecting Dec 17 to be the release date and from NCEES.
I took it in Miami Dade ( Electrical), good luck.

But will an airplane take off on a treadmill running in the opposite direction of the plane's travel?

Yes. It will indeed. I have had a picture of this drawn on my dry-erase board for a couple of weeks, and I ask people the question when they come in.

I got my CA results and I passed (for April 2009 exam)!!!!

and now, I'm still waiting for my WA Oct 2010 exam!!!!

need to post more.

You can quote me on this one...

[SIZE=36pt]THE RESULTS ARE COMING OUT THIS WEEK[/SIZE]

Any moment but most likely starting Wednesday. can be as early as today but that is a stretch. Are you ready to rumble?

Any moment but most likely starting Wednesday. can be as early as today but that is a stretch. Are you ready to rumble?
I'm thinking not. Wanna make a bet? I'll bet you an avatar for a week that they don't come out this week (by 5pm PST Friday).

I win, I get to make an avatar for you and you wear it here for a week. You win, you get to provide me with an avatar to wear.

How's that sound? ;)

I hope you are right.

cableguy,

I like your style (with the Avatar bet) but DK is known as the results date GURU around here. IF he says it, its usually within a day or two.

Do a search on past results releasing threads, you'll see. He has a knack. We don't know how he does it, we just accept it.

DK says Wednesday, so I now say Wednesday.
What's the over/under?
What makes you guys think the results are coming out 10 days earlier than they have for any examination over the last 5 years? I think you are smoking something.

DK says Wednesday, so I now say Wednesday.
What's the over/under?
What makes you guys think the results are coming out 10 days earlier than they have for any examination over the last 5 years? I think you are smoking something.

Hopefully they are smokin the peace pipe of good fortune...

I'm in TX and I got my test results. I didn't pass :(
Here's my diagnostic:

TC: 193

TRI: 53

HDL: 62

VLDL: 11

LDL: 120

Anybody have suggestions on what to do next?
You need less fat and more malt in your diet. I suggest something along the lines of Arrogant Bastard. Now there's a beer fitting for a PE.
Yummy...Arrogant Bastard!

Back