What was this movie?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You figured out when you were conceived?
One day I started thinking I know a *lot* of people with birthdays near mine (mid-November), so I got suspicious and subtracted 9 months from my birthday, which puts it in mid-February. I suspect I'm a Valentine's baby.

^^^ I did basically the same thing. I am what my parents called "dessert" for Thanksgiving...

^^^ Christmas, unless you were born early.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, I conceived on New Year's Eve and my kid was born a couple weeks early in early September. So he's got it right.

Remember the 40 week count starts two weeks BEFORE the day mom and dad got it on.

Wait, NM. I just did the math. Dex is right - you're a Christmas baby.

My kid must have been born really early. I don't remember that.

Well, I damn sure see why St Nick is so freakin' jolly now. seems he's knocked up a bunch of folks!

so you've never seen a movie that was made before you were born? You're missing a lot.
I've seen a number of them, including some favorites.

so you've never seen a movie that was made before you were born? You're missing a lot.
^you do realize you are talking to VTE right? He isn't exactly a movie person.
Are you kidding me? He can quote most of the entire Star Wars series and I believe he frequently acts out the Human Centipede
I'm an engineer, of course I can quote Star Wars. As for the 'Pede, that's the basis for most of my Saturday nights.

I don't care for Stars Wars. *runs and hides from "BAN HER" graphic*

Star Trek FTMFW

Back