WEST VIRGINIA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Of course that's me! Don't I look like the typical engineer? Just kidding, that is a pic of the Dancing Outlaw, the great Jesco White. I particurlary like the Jesus with two firecrackers tatoo!

Who is that? I don't know about him? :dunno: Glad its not you. I thought you might be a quack!

Ed

No results for me either. Only a CE News mag. Can't wait to peruse that baby!

I got the same one! 50 years of the interstate highway system or something.

It's currently sitting on my shelf at work.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got my results about 5 minutes ago, unfortunately, I'm taking it again in October.

I suck. :brick: :suicide:

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry to hear that man,it sucks to have to take an exam different from your major.

I have a bad feeling that not having the results back yet is a good thing at the moment.

sorry to hear that man,it sucks to have to take an exam different from your major.
I know. I'm sitting here thinking if I should switch to Mechanical, but I haven't had any of it since school, and I graduated in 97. I took the FE as general, passed first try (thank goodness)

They need a general PE. LOL.

I do mainly sales. LOL.

Actually, I go to interviews for the company, write proposals, work up job scope, prepare bid documents, hold Pre-bid meetings, pre-construction meetings, contract signings, go to sanitary board meetings, city council meetings, trade shows, phone and personal correspondence with the clients, etc. etc.

sometimes, I'll design a few things here or there.

Is there a test on that stuff?

I dont think so :( , but that sounds like the stuff that pays the bills..

I would for one welcome them to double the number of engineering economy questions that they have on there, as well as some "financial / budgeting questions"

Nothing in the mail again today!! :angry: Anyone else from WV that hasn't received results yet? A couple of my coworkers got their results on Saturday and they both passed. It appears thought that both pass and fail notifications were mailed together.

I got my results today in fairmont. I have a question. Where do I get a seal. WOOOOHOOOOOO :beerchug

Yesterday, I couldn't spell ENGINEER and today I are one!!! :D Put me in for a raise boss man!!!

Back