Watch out guys.

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now is Bud time I earned it.
As the eb.com braumeister, your post pains me. Although I tried some of my Danish honey steam beer today and it totally sucked unfortunately.

That wasn't as exciting as I thought it was going to be. Oh well.
Seriously Sap, you were totally the guy in high school who pretended to friends with people, but really just spread fake gossip to them to make them fight.

you know we had a good civil group last october posting questions and problems, the general discusion posts do garner a lot of the posts, but some times all it takes is someone asking the questions and then more people will read them and respond,etc.

we try and do less of the "force feeding" you information like "other board" but generally provide a framework for others to use to assist in the studying (if that makes any sense) i.e. the board is made by the group not the other way around,.

Excellent! Thank you very much. I am taking your word on that last sentence.
I figure there must have been a reason for me failing so many times before I passed. I guess it's so I can encourage people who need to know that there are PE's who have been beat up by the exam and then gone back to kick ass.

^^^ I have said the same thing. I was pretty cocky when I first went in to take the exam. No preparation - no studying - grabbed a few texts the night before and headed in without a care in the world. After three botched attempts - I developed a little more humility and 'respect' for the profession. I needed the :15: and :16: and attitude ajustment. It has made me a better engineer and better person for it, so I have no regrets :)

JR

UT, have you looked into taking any of the offer study courses.

While I am not one to offer plugs for anyone, I did take the course that was offered by the other board. I thik it mainly helped me with my study habits. I was also a repeat taker (passed on the fourth try).

I do have the materials for the class that I took, and I don't really see any copyrighted info in it, so I think I am going to begin scanning the materials. Some of the sections outweighed others drastically, and some of the material is just powerpoint handouts (no real use without the instructor).

Keep your head up, keep your eye on the prize and never ever, under any circumstance, piss into the wind!

All kidding aside, I think I will start scanning stuff in next week and I'll post when I have sections (or portions of sections) complete and those of you who would like the material can just PM me and I'll forward the PDF's.

UT, have you looked into taking any of the offer study courses.
While I am not one to offer plugs for anyone, I did take the course that was offered by the other board. I thik it mainly helped me with my study habits. I was also a repeat taker (passed on the fourth try).

I do have the materials for the class that I took, and I don't really see any copyrighted info in it, so I think I am going to begin scanning the materials. Some of the sections outweighed others drastically, and some of the material is just powerpoint handouts (no real use without the instructor).

Keep your head up, keep your eye on the prize and never ever, under any circumstance, piss into the wind!

All kidding aside, I think I will start scanning stuff in next week and I'll post when I have sections (or portions of sections) complete and those of you who would like the material can just PM me and I'll forward the PDF's.
Thanks bro. I'll be looking for your studying material.

Back