WASHINGTON, WA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I passed Civil PE!

Congrats to all who passed and happy new year!!! :multiplespotting:

Wooooo Hooooo!!!! I passed the Civil PE!

:party-smiley-048:

does anybody know what happens next?

Thks.

Wooooo Hooooo!!!! I passed the Civil PE!:party-smiley-048:

does anybody know what happens next?

Thks.

If you already took and passed the Law and Ethics exam, I think we just wait until we get the license in the mail. I just checked the DOL website and they haven't updated my status yet. I don't know how long that takes for Washington.

I contacted WA DOL this morning and the person who answered the phone said it will take 4 weeks for us to get our license numbers and at that time they'll update their website. And, there will be 10 weeks before we get our certificates via regular mail.

Cheers!

:multiplespotting:

I contacted WA DOL this morning and the person who answered the phone said it will take 4 weeks for us to get our license numbers and at that time they'll update their website. And, there will be 10 weeks before we get our certificates via regular mail.Cheers!

:multiplespotting:
Thanks geypo!

Happy New Year!

The wait should be around 2 months. Therefore, the PE exam is 4/8/2011 that the result might be around 6/8/2011 (Wednesday).

I can't wait either.... getting so anxious... I felt pretty good about the exam right after I took it but now just feeling really unsettlling... I think I might fail... :'(

cjky- I feel the same way.....the more I think about it, the worse I feel. I remember feeling the exact same way about the FE (which I took last year)...and I passed!

But hey! There's absolutely nothing we can do about it now! Just hope for the best, and try not to think about it too much :)

Back