Washington Results (not DC)

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So apparently there was no update last night. Maybe that's because they are adding us today!?!?!

Is it typical for the DOL to take so long to process license numbers? I understand they give themselves four weeks but using the discussion earlier and checking the highest license number (currently #57577), this is the only new number being issued on May 28, as #57576 was issued on May 24. Seems rather slow to process only one license on a Tuesday. Maybe I'm just too anxious and should step away from the computer...

Is it typical for the DOL to take so long to process license numbers? I understand they give themselves four weeks but using the discussion earlier and checking the highest license number (currently #57577), this is the only new number being issued on May 28, as #57576 was issued on May 24. Seems rather slow to process only one license on a Tuesday. Maybe I'm just too anxious and should step away from the computer...
If I’m not mistaken, they tend to process new licensees (that is, those who passed exam) in batches. If you’re seeing single digit license numbers appearing on a given day, it’s probably comity licenses that got approved.

I have a friend who received his license number via email this morning. Not sure if they send them out alphabetically, but his last name does start with an "A"

I have a friend who received his license number via email this morning. Not sure if they send them out alphabetically, but his last name does start with an "A"
I’m pretty sure it’s not strictly alphabetical; it may also have to do with discipline.

I’m pretty sure it’s not strictly alphabetical; it may also have to do with discipline.
My last name also starts with A. No such luck here. Another day of waiting I suppose.

According to the dol.wa website, license numbers 57578 - 57625 were created on May 29th (48 new numbers posted)

According to the dol.wa website, license numbers 57578 - 57625 were created on May 29th (48 new numbers posted)
I got an email this morning stating I was approved for my PE license and the license number is higher than this range with the same issue date (May 29). I assume the website will update with more tomorrow, check your emails in the meantime.

Just received an email from DOL! My license is finally approved. I believe it’s happening to everyone here. [emoji3]

Just received an email from DOL! My license is finally approved. I believe it’s happening to everyone here.
emoji3.png
Congrats! Exciting feeling. :)

Anyone that received an email want to share their field.  I am wondering if maybe it is organized by test type. I was MDM and registered nearly as soon as possible I believe.

Back